Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.06.2012

our joyful july... in indy, part two

On our second full day in Indy, I again headed off to attend the National Black Catholic Congress, and Steve and the kids headed off to have some more fun of their own.  Their plans?  First to the Indianapolis Zoo, and on to the mall for visits to the Lego Store and the Disney Store (of course, Hope refers to it as the "Princess Store.")

Daddy spoiled his kids (not rotten, though) with something special for each of them at their favored store after their morning at the zoo.  Highlights at the zoo, I was told, included the mother & baby elephant and the cheetah.  As I've already mentioned, visiting zoos is a favorite activity for our family, and I'm happy Steve & the kiddos were able to include a zoo visit during their time in Indy.  Up ahead for us this August we will be spending the day at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo.  So glad to say that I will be along for that one!






















Photos at the Indianapolis Zoo were taken again by my son, Geoffrey (except those of him petting the shark of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment