Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.09.2012

Our Week at the Lake, Part Three... Beautiful Sunsets and the Blessings of Nature

Psalm 40:5
Many, O Lord my God,
are the wonders You have done.
The things you planned for us
no one can recount to You;
were I to speak and tell of them,
they would be too many to declare.




Psalm 16:2, 5-6, 11
I said to the Lord, "You are my Lord;
apart from You I have no good thing."
Lord, You have assigned me my portion and my cup;
You have made my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
You have made known to me the path of life;
You will fill me with joy in Your presence,
with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.










Psalm 46:8, 10
Come and see what
the Lord has done.
See what amazing things
He has done on earth.
"Be still and know that
I am God," He says.













Psalm 145:13, 15-16
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures through all generations.
The Lord is faithful to all His promises
and loving toward all He has made.
The eyes of all look hopefully to You,
and You give them their food in due season;
You open Your hand
and satisfy the desire of every living thing.





Psalm 118:1, 21, 24, 27, 29
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
His love endures forever.
I will give You thanks, for You answered me;
You have become my salvation.
This is the day the Lord has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.
The Lord is God,
and He has made His light shine upon us.
Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;
His love endures forever.








Psalm 126:3, 5
The Lord has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy...
Those who sow in tears
will reap with songs of joy.







Psalm 145:3, 7-10
Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
His greatness no one can fathom.
They will celebrate Your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of Your righteousness.
The Lord is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.
The Lord is good to all;
He has compassion on all He has made.
All You have made will praise You, O Lord;
Your saints will extol You.






Psalm 150:1-2, 6
Praise the Lord.
Praise God in His sanctuary.
Praise Him in His mighty heavens.
Praise Him for His acts of power;
Praise Him for His surpassing greatness.
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment