Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.02.2012

happy birthday wishes






Before taking that look back on July that I mentioned a day or two ago, I want to stop and wish my sweet husband, Steve, a very happy birthday!

Steve is a wonderful husband, father, and man of God.  I am blessed to be married to him!  (Friends, remind me of that whenever I might do that wifely thing and complain...)

Here is my birthday card's message to Steve (hopefully he won't turn out to find this too embarrassing):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Husband, My Love

There's a place I go
where it's safe to be myself...

There's a place I go
where happiness
and laughter live...

There's a place I go
where both everyday happenings
and secret dreams are shared...

It's a place
 of acceptance and understanding,
honesty and care...

It's a place called love~~
and whenever I'm with you,
I'm there.

Happy Birthday
Love Always

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment