Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.06.2012

our joyful july... in indy, part one

Actually, I guess this is technically part two of our time in Indy, since I already shared about my experiences at the National Black Catholic Congress.  While I was attending the conference activities my family was off having their own adventures (except for the night of the Gospel Concert, which they attended). 

On the first full day, Steve took the kiddos to the Children's Museum of Indianapolis.  They explored the interactive exhibits, rode the carousel (Hope's first time!), and went to a pirate show.  I'm so happy for them that they could spend that time together!  Life is new, life is good, life is blessed.















































No comments:

Post a Comment