Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

9.20.2012

A Little School Nostalgia

In our house, school-day routines are settling in, and it's hard to believe September is drawing to a close already! 



Something about seeing Geoffrey in his dress uniform for school stirred up a bit of nostalgia in me.  He has just grown so much, and he is growing up rather nicely. 

So, I found some old pictures of Geoffrey from early elementary school.  Just felt like sharing them today.

As I said, it is hard to believe September is nearly over, and I also know that soon enough we'll be looking back on this school year that has only just started, wondering how this year went so quickly.  That is just the thing about time, I guess.  It is always passing, and sometimes we just don't notice how quickly.  This sixth grade year will certainly be a year of much growth for Geoffrey.  As always, my prayer for him is that as he grows, he will continue to draw himself to the One who made him, and that he will become more of who God intends for him to be.







No comments:

Post a Comment