Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

5.20.2012

"This a Good Day"

Highlights from a simple afternoon spent outside with Hope & Geoffrey last Thursday... 




Blowing bubbles...

























So much fun!


When we returned inside, I sat down to look through the pictures I had taken on my camera.  I asked Hope if she would like to see the pictures... and after showing her the first one, asked her "Hope, what's this?"  It was, by the way, the photo of her blowing bubbles, so I expected her to say something like "This bubbles" or "This Hope."  Instead, Hope's perfect response was...

"This a good day!"

1 comment:

  1. How very cool! They certainly were doing lots of fun things together. Very nice that Geoffrey has so much patience with his little sister. I loved the pictures & videos!

    ReplyDelete