Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

5.18.2012

My Hope

This morning, Hope was "reading" aloud from her new princess book (thanks Miss Jen!).  I heard her saying, "Once on a time, there was a little girl Hopie... was happy... ever a ever."  Which of course means, "Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Hopie who lived happily ever after."  So precious!!

So, I had to ask her to retell her story to make a movie of it, which she was willing to do (all I needed to do was bribe her with one piece of candy...).  Then she insisted that she also wanted to do a movie of "pat-a-cake."

Just try to watch this without smiling... not even possible!  Enjoy!!

"Once Upon a Time"


"Pat-a-Cake"

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Hopie! What a blessing you are! You are a fairy tale come true! I love you!

    ReplyDelete