Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

11.06.2012

Connor's Testimony

In my last post, I shared my son Geoffrey's story (thanks, Geoffrey, for opening up so bravely) and that of the young man, Connor, who inspired the Matthew West song, "To Me."  The issue of bullying is one that is very personal to me.  It breaks my heart to see the impact that some people can have on other people when they try to keep others down to make themselves feel more important or better somehow.  That really is what bullying is... at any age or any stage of life. 

I experienced a very unexpected blessing this week when I actually had the occastion to meet Connor's mom, Michelle.  She shared with me a video of Connor's testimony, and I am pleased to share it with you here.


I repeat my prayer that this world becomes a more accepting place for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment