Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.16.2010

Where This Blessed Life Began


Today is a special day because it is the thirteenth anniversary of my marriage to my wonderful husband Steve. What I believe is that God's hand brought Steve and I together to build this blessed life. He is truly such a wonderful, thoughtful person, and has been a great husband to me. We have the kind of marriage that is what I always hoped for--we are truly happy together! It is a blessing to know that whatever comes our way we have each other to depend on, that we will honor our vows to one another, that no matter what we will never walk away.




So, to you Steve, I can only say thank you! Thank you for these years we've had and the years still to come. I love you more than words can say. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment