Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.14.2010

Hope

It often washes over me at unexpected times--just how humbled I am that God chose me to be Hope's mother, and how honored I am that Hope agreed with God's selection and accepted me as fully as she has. Anyone who spends any amount of time with us sees what a "Momma's Girl" my Hope is, and this of course, blesses me tremendously. I could not have dreamed of a daughter more perfectly suited to be mine than Hope is.

Hope possesses qualities that teach me about how God, I think, would like us to live life--she is joyful, I mean really full of joy, she is open and loving, she is trusting and connected to the ones she loves. Hope has a great God-given strength. Someday, I'd like to stand beside her as she tells the world the story of her beginning in this life, as a testimony for all to come to know the Love of God. I can't wait to see what He has in store for her next, and I know it will be good!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Hopie and I love you too Mommy! Hopie, you are adorable. xo xo

    ReplyDelete