Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.08.2010

Welcome to My Blessed Life




My life presents me with many opportunities, both big and small, to notice just how blessed I am. I indeed am living a blessed life! Do not mistake that statement to mean that everything in life is or has been easy. God has definitely formed me through times of trial and triumph, and I am better for it.


Come and sit with me in some of the big and small moments of my blessed life. And please feel welcome to share moments from your own blessed life.


I have heard it said: "God is good all the time. And, all the time, God is good." And to that I say, "Amen!"

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete