Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

8.14.2010

Geoffrey

I love the energy and vitality Geoffrey always adds to our family and our lives! I cannot even begin to count the many times others have commented to me about wishing they could have some of Geoffrey's endless supply of energy. But if you hang around Geoffrey long enough, what you will discover is that underneath that energetic and playful outside is a very thoughtful and sensitive boy, who, in his mother's opinion, is growing up into a magnificent young man. Caring and considerate of other's feelings. Concerned about the world around him. Devoted to God and his family. Always questioning and wanting to learn more. Full of interesting and unique ideas. Geoffrey is always trying to become the person God made him to be. And Geoffrey is quite simply one of the greatest blessings in my life. In just a few short weeks the new school year will begin, and for Geoffrey, this year that means starting over in a new school. I know this will be a challenge for him, but I am so excited for him to have this chance, and confident he will do well. I ask that if you are reading this and you love Geoffrey, that you join me in praying for him for a smooth start in his new surroundings, and for God to send him just the right friends in his new class and a teacher who will discover in Geoffrey the gifts he has to offer. And, to you Geoffrey, when you read this I hope you will remember how much I love you. Don't ever forget!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more about Geoffrey's qualities. I also receive such joy from being with Geoffrey. He always brings a lot to a conversation and to a relationship. He has the capacity to care deeply about others and gives his love unconditionally - I feel blessed to be his Nana! I love you Geoffrey!

    ReplyDelete