Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

1.25.2013

four point oh!!



This morning Steve and I had the pleasure of watching Geoffrey receive the distinction of "Principal's List" at an honors ceremony at his school.  The Principal's List is for the students who have achieved a grade point average of 4.0!

Proud is a good word to describe how we feel about Geoffrey's accomplishment, but I'm not sure it says enough.  I've already written about Geoffrey's struggle with bullying (here and here).  He has really been through so much, so I am very impressed that he maintained the level of focus needed to reach this goal.  This is a really good kid!  He works hard and does his best... that's all we ever ask.

The world is waiting, kid!


1 comment:

  1. I am so amazed and awed and proud of Geoffrey! There are no limits to what he can and will accomplish! He is a blessing and an inspiration. Way to go! I love you!

    ReplyDelete