Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

1.05.2013

in their words

Today is my birthday!  I know... Happy Birthday to me!!





My family wrote my blog post for today (translation... I asked my family to say something that I could write on the blog for my birthday... Hope and Geoffrey were immediately willing, while Steve said, "Just use what I wrote in your birthday card.").

From Geoffrey:
"Words are not good enough to describe my awesome mother, but here's a few--compassionate, kind, caring, and talented."

From Hope:
"God made you a big cake."  (This is actually what she said to me--several times--first thing this morning after wishing me a happy birthday.)
"My mommy is a princess.  Mommy is cute!"

From Steve:
"I am so blessed that you are my wife!  You are a wonderful and beautiful woman, and I am honored to be your husband!  I love you more than any words can express--you have my heart, and you always will!"

1 comment:

  1. They are all correct! Sometimes I don't think my heart can hold all the love I have for you! You are my daughter and my best friend. You live your life to please & bless God and it shows in all you do and shines forth from your heart into your everyday actions. Happy Birthday my sweet girl! I love you!

    ReplyDelete