Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

3.11.2013

Never Ever (The Bully Project)

Last November, I wrote about my son Geoffrey's struggles with bullies and I also shared a special video testimony from an inspirational young man who had also struggled with bullies.  Bullying is an issue that weighs on my heart in a very personal way.

I am pleased to share that I was recently invited to serve on a Task Force at my son's school to address bullying.  In the words of our vice principal, who is heading up this committee, we are striving to make our school "a more welcoming environment" for everyone.  I feel hopeful that we are already taking important action to make these necessary and important changes, and that we will actually make an effective change and make it SOON!

Tonight, I received this video in my email inbox from the vice principal.  Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment