Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

3.27.2013

happy 12!



I wonder what he wished for!



Geoffrey has many wonderful qualities, to be sure.  But I think one of the nicest is the kind of brother he is.  Geoffrey really has a heart for his little sister!



Of all the presents, this was the "Score" gift for sure.  A combination of both of Geoffrey's interests obsessions.  Lego and Minecraft together in one building kit.  I have been trying to get this for Geoffrey for months!  I was as happy to give it to him as he was to get it.  

Geoffrey, I'm so proud of the son that you are and the young man that you are becoming.  You are a great example to me of what it looks like to be strong and courageous.  You are also my example of how to live a fun and playful life.  Keep your spark my boy!  I can't wait to see all of the places you go in this life!


No comments:

Post a Comment