Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

2.08.2012

Not a Hair Blog, but....





This is not a hair blog, but... I just had to share this hair style which Hope has been rocking for the last week. They are Bantu knots, and Hope loves (I mean LOVES) them! Quite a few people have been informed that these are, in fact, Bantu knots... what I mean is that every person who has complimented Hope on her hair has heard her reply, "Bantu knots, bantu knots, my mommy made it!"


As I said, this is not a hair blog, nor do I have any plans to start one. Hope's hair care, however, is a big part of our lives. Properly caring for Hope's natural African hair is just one of the ways I show her my love for her, and I truly consider it a blessing to do this for her. The time we spend on hair care is time I consider very well spent, as it is, after all, time spent together.

1 comment:

  1. I love this look! It looks so sweet on such a gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete