Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

6.07.2011

Highlights From the Last Days of School

It's hard to believe the end of the school year came so fast! Here are some highlights from the last days...

Geoffrey's teacher hosted a pool party & picnic for the class at her house! I know none of my teachers ever did that! It was lots of fun and I'm so glad I got to be there. After lunch the kids played some relay races, including this one--walking while hula hooping! Glad I didn't have to do it, but Geoffrey rocked it!







Geoffrey is on the far right... and that very young looking lady to his left is his teacher.


At the school picnic, Geoffrey wasn't sure how to handle sitting with his mom and his siblings... um, isn't he a little young to find us so embarrassing?!? I'm happy to say that after I forced the issue (and forced him to sit with us, I might add...) we had a nice time. And, a couple of his friends actually came and sat with us--alert the media! :)

Geoffrey was blessed this year with an exceptional teacher! It was a very successful year for him in so many ways. He really came into his own with a teacher who treasured him for his personality, abilities, and his contribution to the class. The sky is definitely the limit for Geoffrey!

Geoffrey and his friend, together on the very last day of school. Happy Summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment