Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

10.07.2010

Looking Good




It was time for a haircut for Mr. Eli today--his first one here at home in the U.S.! I had the job of keeping him still on my lap for the big occasion. A nice, black sylist named Richard (who will now be known as Eli's Hair Dude) did the honors of cutting out those adorable (but higher-maintenance-than-they-ought-to-be) locks and then giving Eli this new, healthy look. No more countless hours spent twisting and re-twisting locks on a restless 4-year old! Eli was a bit nervous about the whole thing, for sure, but he relaxed as I held him and we watched those little locks fall around--and on--us. I bought him a new comb and brush and he was happily brushing his hair on the way home. I think he looks handsome as ever--and I think he agrees! Now, the question is . . . whatever will I do with the extra time?

1 comment:

  1. Nikki, Eli looks just adorable!!! I think he looks like Bill Cosby in the middle picture :o)!

    Lots of love, Eeva :o)

    ReplyDelete