Ecclesiastes 3: 1 "For everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven."

9.17.2010

Gone Home


I'll miss you, dear friend.


Now there is no pain, no suffering for you any longer. Now you are at peace. I know there is no one happier today than you, Virginia, to be in the loving arms of our Father in Heaven.


Thank you for every lesson you taught me -- I promise I'll remember. Thank you for every hug given -- I promise I'll be generous with my own. Thank you for making me your family -- I promise you'll always remain part of mine.


My faith assures me that I will see you again one day. Until then--


I'll miss you.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear this news. Yet, knowing where she is now, you should proudly smile and know that she is truly her happiest!
    Hugs and strength....Jen

    ReplyDelete